[Bf-committers] GameEngine material patch.

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Thu Jan 12 13:41:38 CET 2006

Charlie C schrieb:
> Hey all,
> this patch is probably too late to get reviewed for this up coming release,
> but i'll go ahead and post it.

Hi,

I played a bit with this build, and after realising I have to check "Use
Blender Material" even my own tests worked ;-)

However, there is one case I could not get to work. Imagine I have a
grass texture and a rock Texture (with alpha) and want to have some rock
showing through the grass where in the rock texture alpha is 1.0 and
grass where alpha is 0.0.

A hint would be very helpfull here!

Thanks,
Carsten