[Bf-committers] Branching Blender for CrystalBlend: new BlenderCB project

Jorrit Tyberghein jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:28:16 CET 2006

On Ton's request I made a new project called 'BlenderCB' on
projects.blender.org
(http://projects.blender.org/projects/blendercb/). This project will
basically be a fork of Blender in which we can do the following
things:

  - Experiment with dynamic loading of modules (i.e. the
CrystalBlend+CS plugins).
  - Start working on the new user interface for the new CrystalBlend
game logic system.

I need volunteers to help me setup this project. I have absolutely no
clue about the Blender code base so it would be great if someone who
knows a bit about Blender internals could help me get started (at
least the dynamic loading to integrate a bit of CS would be a very
nice initial goal).

Greetings,

--
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)