[Bf-committers] splash screen competition?

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Thu Jan 12 00:39:21 CET 2006

does it need to go to 2.41 or could it just be a 2.40 a,b,c type version
number?
I dunno about the politics involved, so I am just curious.

I don't see why it must change so soon.  also i really liked the wooden
figures from 2.37 splash contest that many said should have waited till
animation re-work.

Doug Ollivier (Alltaken)