[Bf-committers] This would be cool to sell at the e store

Jean-Michel Smith jeanmichel.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:48:18 CET 2006

But it will (supposedly) at the beginning of next month.  A blender
layout (assuming this keyboard works under Linux as advertised) would
absolutely rock.  I've been waiting for this for a while, simply
because it would let me toggle between English, French, and German
keyboard layouts and see where the new keys are.  A blender
"cheat-sheet" mode would be enormously helpful.

Guess we'll have a better idea on February 1 as to the veracity (or
vaporousness) of this product. :-)