[Bf-committers] Getting the key down information

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:33:02 CET 2006

just pressing one key would work for now, like just one command for
direction.. and have access to the mouse movements to swivel the view.
The main idea is to have a clean smooth control of the view unlike fly
mode..

Also it takes away the need for constant stop and go mouse movemets
and pressing of y x z to adjust the camera