[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc pupblock.blend Draw.py blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Draw.c Draw.h

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jan 9 15:45:00 CET 2006

Found the problem.

Alt+P works
RMB+ExecuteScript doesnt.

My Guess is that the tooltips dont work if the LMB is held down when
PopBlock is opened.
I was accessing from Menu's in Both cases so I didnt ever see the tooltips.

- Realy realy bad solution is to loop until the mouse is lifted..
hopefully there is a better solution.
...Fake mouse up?
OR actually look into the dreaded clever_numbuts and see whats up.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street