[Bf-committers] Newbie question about patches

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:50:46 CET 2006

Hi Stealth,

we are starting to get the tracker in order - my 'new years
resolution' is to get patches reviewed and applied much faster, and
make sure things don't get 'dropped between the cracks'.  So I'll
assign it to the proper individuals (just recieved the permissions
necessary to do so today ...) and follow up on them etc.

Usually the process is it is assigned to someone, the person it is
assigned to does a review and either apply or make a comment about
needed changes (or questions etc.).  Then the patch submitter makes
recommended changes, and finally it is applied.

Also those who submit frequent and quality patches we try and get CVS
access for.

LetterRip