[Bf-committers] Re: Sequencer rewrite, ffmpeg-read-support (several versions), Mem-Cache Limitor, HD-Audio-Support, Color-Correction

amd at erwincoumans.com amd at erwincoumans.com
Sat Jan 7 02:01:24 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

I did a lot of work to get Charlies armature fixed etc. into cvs. Hopefully
the current status works for win32 and linux. I disabled the game engine for
now for non-windows platforms, so people can compile.

I'm curious, is there already a game engine wiki page?
I remember vaguely I once editted the wiki, but now I don't know my
login/pwd. Could you point me to a good location for the game engine on the
blender wiki?

There are a few points that I want to address for the game engine:
 - OpenAL -> we need to upgrade to latest version
 - multi-texture/Cg/Hsls/realtime shaders -> how does this work under linux
etc. SDL?
 - Collada support, who does this, perhaps we can add some physics support
too?

Are we setting up cvs accounts for snail and dreamkatana?

Greets,
Erwin