[Bf-committers] Explode modifier, is this still being worked on ?

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:37:45 CET 2006

I tried alot sorts of combos whith adding the other patch and not and
different cvs,s around that date still no go..

Is it just one file you changed ? or a few or new ones /? I have had
succes with swapping hard soruce files before ..

On that note why are modifers strung out ? They should act as the new
plug in system, they sure act like plugins now..