[Bf-committers] Explode modifier, is this still being worked on ?

Janne Karhu janne.karhu at palvelut.net
Fri Jan 6 17:32:46 CET 2006

It also needs my latest old particles patch applied before it works..
buttons.c might have some conflicts as the boolean modifier was added around
that time too.. but if you want to try things out see my site
http://users.utu.fi/jhkarh/prog/index.html for the explode & particles
patches and take cvs from the date around the date the patches were made..
should compile then I guess..

On the other hand I have coded more for the explode modifier but it's not in
the patch..

Janne