[Bf-committers] load all children of selected objects?

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Fri Jan 6 14:34:27 CET 2006

Matt Ebb wrote:
> Have you tried the group/duplication features in the orange branch?
> We're using them all the time here for that exact purpose and they're
> absolutely fantastic.

No.  There has been conflicting discussion about whether Orange should
be seen as "the official development branch" or "a semi-private testbed
for ideas."  The pendulum was last seen in the "don't depend on features
in Blender Orange" camp, and since I want to *use* the version I hack,
I've been keeping myself to the mainstream version.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]