[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Object.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc Object.py

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Jan 5 19:54:02 CET 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 16:53, Campbell Barton wrote:
>     blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Object.c
>   Log:
>   Changed so all errors raise an excepton. - As per Toni's suggestions.

'all' being only in the new object.join method it seems, fortunately - we do
need to have some limit in breaking backwards compatibility.. (to be clear:
this only affects the new method so does not break any pre-existing script)

was just a bit horrified from reading the commit message when had not seen the
diff yet :)

>   RuntimeError for blender not being able to be joined. (Sorry stivs, no
> BadJuJu yet)

perhaps as a compensation we could add the EekadoodleException somewhere

~Toni