[Bf-committers] 2.40 is out!

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu Jan 5 18:18:42 CET 2006

Kent Mein wrote:

>>While you're at it, could you put
>>http://www.quitch.net/~stefanga/blender/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-py24-powerpc.tar.gz
>>and
>>http://www.quitch.net/~stefanga/blender/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-py24-powerpc-static.tar.gz
>>on the download server(s) as well?
>
> Sorry it took so long but this is done.
> I was out sick for a week and its taking me a while to get caught back up.

While we're at it, Ton OKed putting up links to the 64-bit linux
binaries yesterday (they're labelled testing binaries).  I had to make
changes to the tarballs to include the plug-in sources, so the latest
are at:

http:
http://www1.pacific.edu/~khhttp://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/x86_64/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-x86_64-py23.tar.bz2ughes/blender/x86_64/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-x86_64-py23.tar.bz2

Kent Mein wrote:

 >>While you're at it, could you put
 >>http://www.quitch.net/~stefanga/blender/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-py24-powerpc.tar.gz

 >>and
 >>http://www.quitch.net/~stefanga/blender/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-py24-powerpc-static.tar.gz

 >>on the download server(s) as well?
 >
 > Sorry it took so long but this is done.
 > I was out sick for a week and its taking me a while to get caught
back up.

While we're at it, Ton OKed adding the 64-bit linux binaries yesterday
(they're labelled testing binaries).  I had to make changes to the
tarballs to include the plug-in sources after he copied them, so the
latest are at:

http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/x86_64/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-x86_64-py23.tar.bz2
http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/x86_64/blender-2.40-linux-glibc2.3.2-x86_64-py24.tar.bz2

Thanks -- Ken