[Bf-committers] Problems with time in do_nla()

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Thu Jan 5 17:05:53 CET 2006

Good to know that it's a known issue. I thought I was going nuts when
I was working in there.

The second point that I mentioned, the offsetting of the first frame
of an Action for StrideBone has been tracked down, reported, and
fixed:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3720&group_id=9&atid=125

The calculations to deliver an Action frame had not taken into
account that Actions do not begin on frame 0, they begin on
strip->actstart. The one line patch in the bug tracker makes this
adaptation.

As a bonus, optimized keyframe generation for Action Baking now works
like a charm with Stride strips!
--
Roland Hess
harkyman