[Bf-committers] Problems with time in do_nla()

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jan 5 00:00:52 CET 2006

Hi,

Blender's time system is a nightmare still! I've never had time to make
that nice and clean during the animation refactor.

Nevertheless, a frame is supposed to be a short (or int), it's the
image being rendered you know! There's api calls in blender to convert
them to float, like system_time().
But there's a lot of confusement going on... like for object
startframes, motion blur, time-mapping, etc.

The do_all_actions() call could just get a float frame input yes, but
that's probably better todo when the bigger picture gets solved.

-Ton-