[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/guardedalloc/intern mallocn.c

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 27 16:05:53 CET 2006

Hi Ton,

The first problem was that the compiler didn't like the
MAP_ANON symbol in mallocn.c, so at first I created a
"#if __sgi" to just call mmap without MAP_ANON flag. Then
when I let some irix users test, one of them complained that
it crashed on startup with:

Mapalloc returns nill: len=524288 in imb_addrectImBuf
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

So I made Irix use the code in for the platforms that
don't have mmap (windows, etc).

Chris