[Bf-committers] Working on Big Patch for GE...

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sun Feb 26 11:51:54 CET 2006

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Brian Eason wrote:

>    Well I guess that's It for now.  Please tell me your thoughts.  And if
> you prefer that this stuff didn't happen plz tell me ASAP so I don't get to
> deep to have to just throw it all away.

It's great that more people consider catching up on game engine development,
but to be honest: The most pressing issue in GE development is still *fixing
bugs*, not adding new features. The game engine is still in a mostly
unusable state due to the huge amount of bugs (some of which fortunately got
fixed by Erwin's recent commits), and thus, fixing these appears to be the top
priority to me.