[Bf-committers] Vector blur not working?

Mats Holmberg mats.holmberg at elisanet.fi
Sat Feb 25 18:56:28 CET 2006

Anyone tried the vectorblur node today? There's something really fishy
about it - it won't work for me anymore.

At times it blurs just parts of a character for example (like only the
ears, tongue and eyes of a dog). Also, at times it doesn't blur
anything, or then just about anything (I just got an image with a
rectangular region in the center completely blurred).

Atm the vector blur is completely useless. Is this a known thing?

-Mats