[Bf-committers] Pretty clueless Linux threads crashing...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 24 10:28:34 CET 2006

Hi Chris,

Aah! The volatile trick again... I spent some time reading about it,
and it seems to be recommended to use especially when coding threads.

This is a nice read;
http://www.programmersheaven.com/articles/pathak/article1.htm

I'm still unsure which variables would be the best candidates to become
volatile... but I know a couple of important ones that I could try
first.

Thanks,

-Ton-