[Bf-committers] Image Inputs on Group Nodes

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Fri Feb 24 04:41:50 CET 2006

This is directed toward Ton. I don't have time to meet with you on IRC
to mention it so I'm posting here. Abuse of the ML perhaps but I think
its something worth bringing to your attention.

For some reason the image inputs on nodes inside a group feature a color
swatch if the input is received from a source outside of the node. For
example: http://www.exenex.com/node_image.png

That's as clear as I can illustrate it. For some reason the swatch is
active.. it lets you select a color. But it doesn't *do* anything. I
think this could be very confusing for users.

Regards,
--Chris