[Bf-committers] Pretty clueless Linux threads crashing...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 23 21:34:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I suspected scanline updating from crashing... it was reported to crash
less frequent then, but that's not the solution. Apparently I've put a
little bit too much efforts to limit code for update scanlines! So yes,
it skips the 2nd thread tile drawing. Will be brought back.

We did tests a couple of days on irc with this .blend:
http://www.blender.org/bf/untitled-1.blend

Not sure if it still crashes, it seems to only happen every 10 frames
or so. So just press ANIM on it.

-Ton-