[Bf-committers] To the ArrayModifier coder

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Feb 22 16:54:44 CET 2006

Hi Camp,

i has some ideas about the array modifier too:

http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/array.png

- Position is that what you naming Scale
- Rotate does the same thing as Postion with rotation; it rotates by
	degrees the original step by step (at the moment to do that
	another Object is needed for offset)
- Scale does the same thing as Postion with scaling an Object; it scales
	the original by factor step by step
- Random is an overall random factor for Position, Rotate and Scale
- Multiply will let the steps of Position, Rotate and Scale be non
	linear; the multiply factor will be multiplied with the setted
	values; if Multiply is <0 steps getting smaller; if multiply
	is >0 step getting bigger; if multiply =1 steps are like now
	always unique