[Bf-committers] tfaces, makesdna and custom blobs

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 20 19:04:22 CET 2006

Hi Brecht,

Multiple UVs would be an excellent new feature for Blender!!!

Regarding forward compatibility, is there any way that additional UV
layers could be defined as a new type, with the first layer being the
exception ( using the current sdna format ).

This would mean that older versions of Blender would only be able to
read the first layer of UV's ( which is how it works now anywho ), and
just ignore the additional UV info.

Mal