[Bf-committers] More issues with the bugtracker

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Feb 17 12:25:58 CET 2006

Apart from the already pretty pressing issues with the bugtracker that I
mentioned in a bugreport (it appearently has been deleted), I wanted to
point out that I've fixed a bug, set the report to closed and fixed, and the
*USER* who *SUBMITTED* the bug report (he was NOT a developer!) *UNSET* this
and set it to "Investigate" and "Open" again.

Users should definitely not be able to alter bug report states.