[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf.h blender/source/blender/include BIF_writeimage.h blender/source/blender/src header_info.c toets.c writeimage.c

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 13 19:53:40 CET 2006

I recompiled today (monday) and problem's still there:

How to reproduce:

1. From default scene, add Scene -> Full Copy

(you now have two scenes named Scene and Scene.001)

2. Move cube in Scene.001.

4. Use Scene.001 as SET

5. Render: You got Scene.001 rendered but Scene is not
rendered.

Any ideas ?

best regards

malefico.