[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf.h blender/source/blender/include BIF_writeimage.h blender/source/blender/src header_info.c toets.c writeimage.c

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sat Feb 11 16:35:45 CET 2006

What are you *expecting* an alpha-zero object to render?  The overall
material alpha should be the most opaque part of the object, right?
Then a texture can apply less-opaque areas if desired, but can't make
anything more opaque than the overall material alpha.  Unless I'm
missing something...

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]