[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/imbuf IMB_imbuf.h blender/source/blender/include BIF_writeimage.h blender/source/blender/src header_info.c toets.c writeimage.c

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Feb 11 11:48:33 CET 2006

The buffer into which the zbuf is converted is a char buffer. There is
also a float buffer, but I don't know if that is saved out already for
those formats that understand it.

I updated the patch to take the minf-maxf range that in zbuf is. And I
also remembered to use the -u switch when creating the updated patch this
time :)

The max set to 255 whenever it was 0.0 was just lazyness from me. I've
given it now more an epsilon like value in case of 0.0.

http://www.letwory.net/downloads/dyn_zbuf.patch

/Nathan