[Bf-committers] scons - mingw

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Feb 7 08:22:51 CET 2006

I still need to commit win32/mingw compatible libraries to CVS - I just
through sheer stupidity threw away all libs I had built for usage with
win32/mingw. Together with this I then will put proper paths in
win32-mingw-config.py for those libs (the libs that I need to compile now
have options point to a dir ../extra/blalba)

/Nathan