[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/doc blender-scons-dev.txt blender-scons.txt

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Sat Feb 4 13:15:17 CET 2006

In principle I'm ready to commit, but I'll wait for lukep to get me the
appit() functionality.

Lukep: http://www.letwory.net/downloads/screwrite_20060204_1412.tar.gz
this is the very latest version. Note that the scons/ directory has been
renamed to config/ to better communicate its meaning to the user.

If you could mail me sometime today the appit() functionality, then I can
commit this work finally :)

/Nathan