[Bf-committers] Tracker - Updated vcprojs that successfully build Blender on windows

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 08:38:26 CET 2006

Updated vcprojs that successfully build Blender on
windows.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3866&group_id=9&atid=127

Caveats: This patch was created on vcprojs for VS2005
Express edition (the free one).

The big difference between vc7 and vc8 vcprojs is the
version number. search and replace 8.00 with 7.0 will
likely make them open on vs2003.

GHOST.vcproj contains one file which is my N-degree of
freedom controller patch. The diff was too big to
manually tease this out. please remove it manually.

There is one other XML chunk indicating that my
vcprojs  were automatically migrated from vc7 to vc8.
that chunk may need to be manually removed to make the
vcprojs open. I don't know, i don't have vs2003.