[Bf-committers] convertBlenderScene.c

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 07:05:15 CET 2006

Hi all,

A ton of the functions used by convertBlenderScene now
take a Render* as their first parameter.

I've worked through this file from top to bottom:

...\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c

and have got all the function calls cleaned up so that
parameters match function prototypes.

What I'm wondering is -

- is there a header I haven't got that makes this file
compile? (If so, why would everything in Blender else
compile fine?)

- is the file not supposed to be in the build?

- if the file simply hasn't been updated yet, would
anyone like my fixes?