[Bf-committers] Can anyone get past openexr_api.h: No such file or directory on osx ?

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:51:38 CET 2006

There has been a lot of talk about this on IRC and some here, scons is
undergoing a MAJOR overhaul at the moment by Nathan (jesterKing) and is
getting pretty close. Actually today I was able to link a full build of
blender (including openEXR) on scons/msvc. I think he is getting along
pretty well and hopes to get something committed within a week. So chill a
bit and scons will be back in action shortly.

You could also shut off exr support if you want to get it to build

On 1/31/06, trip somewhere <trip0o at gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted the same error reports and when through all sorts of linking
> tests in irc and just tried bf cvs with the same errors.. Is there
> something wrong with scons ???
>
> Can anyone get it built ?? Or do I go back to make ??

Johnny Matthews
johnny.matthews at gmail.com

- Arthur C. Clarke