[Bf-committers] Linux Users: Questions about build support needs

"Juan J. Peña M." jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Sat Dec 30 23:32:52 CET 2006

D.J. Capelis escribió:
> Hey folks,
>
> I would like to look at getting rid of the Linux Python 2.3 builds on
> the x86 platform.

Perfectly fine with me.  Is there a Python 2.5 already?
> In addition, if you're running on an x86 environment with no hardware
> accelerated GL and have to use the static builds, please let me know.

I´m using it without hardware acceleration. I had this laptop for almost
two years already and it has been impossible so far to install the
f***ing ATI drivers on it, and it isn´t an exotic card, just a plain
Radeon 9000 :(

I truly miss my NVidia days.

Juan.