[Bf-committers] Blender 2.43 RC1

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Sat Dec 30 00:09:42 CET 2006

Grabed them all.

Anyone that wants to start testing can grab them at:
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.43rc/

Not sure what Ton had planned for announcing them so we'll wait to
offically announce on the site...  Were still waiting on a couple of platforms
anyway.

Hans also not sure how to answer the version question.
If things continue like they have, there will probably be quite a few
changes, probably not worth it to keep changing it until we have an
offical release.  If you want to though it wouldn't hurt anything.

Kent