[Bf-committers] blender.desktop

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Dec 29 05:04:26 CET 2006

Im all for it. though isnt the current distro on linux only an tar file
thats unpacked?

By the way, just installed Blender for Windows on linux (using Wine)
Installation went perfectly, it even made an icon on my desktop and item
in the gnome menu...
Also noticed it displays a blender icon in the window list where the
linux build has no icon.

Would be nice it we could catch up.