[Bf-committers] Blender freeze with gdb under windowsXP

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Fri Dec 29 00:08:33 CET 2006

Your GDB doesn't handle threads correctly, maybe threads support has
been disabled.
The command 'handle SIGTRAP ignore' should make things work again.
You should upgrade GDB to a newer version or to a proper compiled
distribution.

Hope this helps.
Renato.

Ronan Zeegers ha scritto:
> I have build a fresh blender CVS and set up a gdb debug env under
> winX¨(to do more bug reports! ;) ). But blender and/or the command
> prompt freeze when I use gdb and launch a render in blender (push F12).
>
> Here is the log in the command prompt:
>
> Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
> [Switching to thread 632.0xb00]
> 0x7c901231 in _libmscrt_a_iname ()
>

> Can someone tell what's going wrong?
>
> Ronan

 Sponsor:
 Video Lezioni Gratis? Internet, Informatica, Hobby direttamente da professionisti. Scopri adesso come imparare senza fatica e stress!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5147&d=29-12