[Bf-committers] Re: Levels/histogram trouble, can help someone XD

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:00:46 CET 2006

Please quit debating features on this mailing list - this list is for
developer discussions.  Both the blender.org forums and bf-funboard
can be used for such discussions.

The end user discussions and debate are really getting out of hand in
the past month.  I'm also a bit guilty since I suggested dropping
Ctrl-W on here in response to the QKEY related message and for that I
apologize.

However I do request that all further messages related to
Levels/Histogram, key combinations, how render nodes should be desired
to work, etc. please be moved to either bf-funboard or the forums.

Thanks,

LetterRip