[Bf-committers] release notes -

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 28 11:29:18 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to emphasis that the main release log page is here:

http://www.blender.org/cms/Changes_since_2_42.771.0.html

Which will be redesigned like for 2.42:
http://www.blender.org/cms/Blender_2_42.727.0.html

I know many people prefer to use wiki. But still, the blender.org cms
also has benefits, especially for information you don't need to have
community/user edited, like a release log. The logs are frozen in time,
and should belong nicely together in cms.

Let's stick to wiki for the more elaborate end-user documentation or
for developer level docs.

-Ton-