[Bf-committers] SVG Import

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed Dec 27 23:44:58 CET 2006

jean-michel soler <jmsoler at free.fr> writes:

> The script has been updated.

This is really excellent;), thanks. The curves are separate and they
behave well.

Are there any plans to support layers?. When modeling in inkscape, I
put curves on different layers, but when importing them, they're all
on the same layer.

I however see big screen corruption when selecting a curve in object
mode; the screen gets all garbled up. I hit z twice and the corruption
is gone. This does not happen when selecting curves in object mode,
while shading is active. It might be related to mesa, though, but have
you seen this before?. I'm running mesa-6.5 on GNU/Linux-2.6.18.

Thanks for the update.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m