[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_node_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c drawnode.c ...

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 23:27:19 CET 2006

I simple re-used the existing yafray parameter for
this, and since yafray is a raytracer, a focal *point*
makes sence, while in Blender a focal plane would be
more appropriate I guess.

If the picture is already rendered with 'do composite'
enabled then you shouldn't have to do a complete
rerender, just click some dummy button to update the
focal blur (I usually use maxblur, since I never use a
limit anyway, so it is always zero).
Of course, an 'update' button would be nice option
too.

Anyway, I'll ask Ton if I'm allowed to make changes to
the code and see what I can do about some of these
things.

Alfredo