[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_node_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c drawnode.c ...

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Dec 23 13:10:58 CET 2006

1) Focus to empty.  no matter where the empty is in the scene....
(rather than forcing the focal point to be on the direct centerline of
the camera)

2) Focus constraint with influence (for particular objects).....

dunno if those have been suggested before, or if thats how its already done

Doug Ollivier