[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_node_types.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source texture.c blender/source/blender/src buttons_editing.c drawnode.c ...

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Sat Dec 23 11:19:08 CET 2006

> And well, on the whole, I don't think animating this would be
> necessary too
> often?

It would be for me, and i'm sue many others.

> I mean, most cameras' autofocus uses a fixed x/y position in the view
> plane for the focus point anyway, don't they?

Well, I prefer manual focus all the time.  When I want to use
autofocus, My camera actually has a touch-screen where you can click
the object to focus on.

The thing is, that if you want to use "manual focus", it's very hard
to do effectively with a little x instead of an actual plane.