[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] Re: CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_camera_types.h DNA_node_types.h blender/s

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:53:22 CET 2006

Not to nit pick, but have you thought of using hardware to compute the
dof or fake dof?
In no way do I mean to use pixel shaders. I mean instead that the
computation be sent to the hardware gpu to compute. I have lots of
docs on it and examples of its use.
That way it is exactly the same from any computer, just much faster.

It works for Audio mixxing apps