[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include transform.h blender/source/blender/src header_view3d.c transform.c transform_generics.c transform_snap.c

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Thu Dec 21 13:36:11 CET 2006

Martin Poirier wrote:

>   When Snap is selected, holding down Ctrl during translations (grab) snaps to vertex.

- I find it a bit confusing that it snaps to Grid OR Vertex, espeacially
in a rotated 3D view.
- the white circle should be scaled according to the Mesh dimensions
maybe. On big meshes its too small on small meshes too big
- because in Blender the Transformation Cursor and the transformed
Vertex don`t have to be close, I was at start a bit confused why it was
highlighting the "wrong" vertices.

The real power you feel when translating more than one Vertex...

Is it expandable to Objectmode? Here especially:

- Object to Vertex of another Object
- Vertex to other Object-Vertex?

Thanks,
Carsten