[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender CMakeLists.txt

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:29:19 CET 2006

Hi Chris and other CMake-interested parties,

I have been meaning to get round to finishing/unifying all this to
make it less confusing and consistent but will probably not be able to
find time before next year. I am off on a short holiday starting
tomorrow and back early in the new year.

As expected I managed to duplicate a lot of issues that people have
been experiencing in the linux chroot environment, so at least it
gives me a test bed for this work. I hope to get this done as soon as
I get back.

Cheers,

Jacques