[Bf-committers] Release TODO

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Dec 20 01:23:44 CET 2006

Hi,

I noticed on the wiki a list of things remaining to do before
release, though it wasn't very detailed. Here are a few things I can
remember from past commits and other logs and notes, that would be
good to see finished up before release:

* Moving the tangent space normal map settings to the texture block
and not the material

* Auto path creation button for walk cycle modifiers (It's still very
difficult and overly complex to set this up)

* Render baking - tangent space normals (this will at least allow us
to bake the normals of a high res sculpted mesh, to use on a low-res
mesh with similar UV layout)

* Menus (some stuff remaining to do for transform, sculpt, etc) <-- I
can help here

* Need icons for render layer outliner columns <-- I can help here if
needed

cheers,

Matt