[Bf-committers] new features without release log

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 04:48:16 CET 2006

Squeeze Value

Fits an input value along a sigmoid curve. See
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/SigmoidFunction.html This is good for
fitting unbounded values to a restricted range. Normally the sigmoid
function centers around 0. The "Center" option shifts that value to
the value selected while the "Width" option contracts or expands the
slope of the curve.