[Bf-committers] SVG Import

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 01:10:11 CET 2006

It can't be filled with the 3D option enabled. I didn't know how to
set the curve filled until I read the manual. Press C key to toggle
fill.

Btw, I wonder why I can't separate all loose parts with P key as I can
with meshes. I also see the very slow effect when importing a lot (>
20 I think) of svg curves. The culprit is probably the curve-filling
system which should be improved and optimized (it's easy to see fill
errors when 2 curves intersect).