[Bf-committers] SVG Import

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Sat Dec 16 22:52:37 CET 2006

jmsoler at free.fr writes:

> I will remove this experimental method

Not sure if I understand you correctly. I'm using the old method,
which is the only method able to display anything, but the curves are
not separate, as you know and it's quite some work to separate
them. It's also extremely slow working with imported curves. The mouse
barely moves. You're also seeing this?.

I also find something strange. When I import SVG surfaces, I'm able to
move them in 3d and they still fill, something I can't do when making
a bezier surface from a curve in blender. If I hit the 3d button, it
doesn't fill, which it says it won't, but why am I able to move
imported bezier surfaces in 3d?;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m