[Bf-committers] Re: new CMake/Xcode problem

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Fri Dec 15 22:16:22 CET 2006

I've been using cmake-generated Xcode projects without problems, and it's my
choice where to store the files isn't it? Why don't we have the freedom to
choose anymore ;-) ?

But more problematic, it doesn't work for me, following the steps described.
Xcode duplicated the source tree in the other location, and edits those.
However, it compiles the one in the original location...

Erwin